First dance

First dance

Monday, June 8, 2015

That's right... Walk away!


Bye Felisha! An old classmate posted this pic today and, well, it's kinda how I am feeling today. I am fed up with my job. I physically feel like crap. But guess what? Things are going to get better. I am going to claim it!

I decided (after seeing this gangsta baby striking a pose) that I am not going to let the devil get in my way of my joy or stop me from going after the things I want. #1, a new job! And already today, I received 2 different calls about job opportunities. Hot dawg! Maybe there is something to this "claimin' it" :) Even though neither job is in HR, which is where I was hoping to move to, they are promotions and a considerable salary raise from where I am.

So - something good is gonna happen. Devil, move over, step aside and eat my dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment