First dance

First dance

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Husbands say the funniest things!

I totally copied this quiz from another blogger, but I thought it'd be fun to pick my husband's brain. 1. Because I never know what is going to come out of his mouth. And #2, most of the stuff he says is friggin HILARIOUS (at least to me!)

Q: What is something your wife always says to you? 
A: I love you a lot, That's right! (That's right!)

Q: What makes your wife happy? 
A: When her hubby is being silly (My boo is SO silly!!)

Q: What makes your wife sad? 
A: Thinking about her dad or grandma (And my mother and her crazy, dysfunctional a$$)

Q: How does your wife make you laugh? 
A: Acting silly or like she's a G (I am a G... I thought you knew!)

Q: What was your wife like as a child? 
A: Smart, cute as a button, and an adult... due to her environment (Awww...)

Q: How old is your wife? 
A: 35 (I feel older some days)

Q: How tall is your wife? 
A: She says that she is 5'4 but I believe that she is 5'2 (I am 5'4, damn it!)

Q: What is her favorite thing to do? 
A: Spend time with her boo (True... so true...)

Q: What does your wife do when you're not around? 
A: Watch murder mysteries (You should be scared... I might be plotting! LOL! J/K)

Q: If your wife becomes famous, what will it be for? 
A: Being a singer (I doubt it, but I appreciate the vote of confidence)

Q: What is your wife really good at? 
A: Being in charge (she's bossy) (I'm really not that bossy, boo)

Q: What is your wife not very good at? 
A: Most sports (She is getting better in bowling) (I have coordination issues... I can't help it... I was born this way!)

Q: What does your wife do for a job? 
A: She is Olivia Fucking Pope at an engineering firm (Payroll administrator) (Umm, Sr. boo... don't forget that part that no one else notices or cares about anyways. Pshh!)

Q: What is your wife's favorite food?
A: Chicken bites (Be specific. My boo's famous, wonderful, delicious chicken bites! Yummmmm!)

Q: What makes you proud of your wife? 
A: Being who she is (Baby you're a star) (Awww...)

Q: If your wife were a character, who would she be? 
A: Lucy from Charlie Brown (Hmmm... why Lucy? Is she the bossy one??)

Q: What do you and your wife do together? 
A: Almost everything (I wouldn't have it any other way)

Q: How are you and your wife the same? 
A: We are both fucking brilliant (LMAO... and we both drop f-bombs!)

Q: How are you and your wife different? 
A: She is more sensitive than me (You are a work in progress on this...)

Q: How do you know your wife loves you? 
A: She married me (And you're stuck with me... forever and ever and ever)

Q: What does your wife like most about you? 
A: Everything except my bullyness & grumpiness (It's really because you're sexy!)

Q: Where is your wife's favorite place to go? 
A: The beach (This... or just home to my boo... that's really my favorite place)

No comments:

Post a Comment