First dance

First dance

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

3 years toward forever...


Happy Anniversary Boo! 

I can hardly believe it's been three years. Some days, it feels like just yesterday that we were surrounded by our family and friends, promising to love one another forever and ever. Other days, it feels like longer than three years. Maybe it's because we already felt married long before it was ever legal.

Regardless, you are mine and I am yours. I cannot imagine my world without your smile to brighten my days or your hugs to comfort my sensitive spirit. I am so thankful... blessed... that you were created just for me. I could not fathom loving or trusting a person this much, but you changed that. You changed me - and I am better because of it.

Cheers to three years - and many more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment