First dance

First dance

Monday, March 24, 2014

Oh Monday... it's you again...

I. AM. TIRED.

Honestly, I feel like I haven't slept in days! I'm not sure why. We had a pretty quiet Friday night, a busy wine-filled Saturday and then a homework-filled Sunday. I'm not sure if I am more sleepy tired or just body exhaustion tired. Either way, it's really getting me down today. It took every bit of strength I could muster to get myself outta bed this morning, get dressed and head to the office.








I am totally wishing I would've called in and taken a sick day. I'm not one to "play hooky" or use a sick day unnecessarily. But even though I don't feel sick, how can a person truly be productive at this level of exhaustion!?

What is WRONG with me!? I've been emotional, ravenous hungry and totally wiped out for the past couple of weeks. At first, I thought my body was just readjusting after all of the moving madness. Then, I was sick and thought my body just needed to catch up on rest after being under the weather. Then, I thought I might be preggo (and the hubs still jokes that I might be) --- but I had a cycle a couple weeks back. Is that even possible??


On top of it being Monday, today is my super lonnnnng day. I have work -- and then I have class for 4 hours. Not just class -- Corporate Finance! Lord, somebody punch me now! Counting down for the next 5 weeks of this stupid class --- and also, after that, I will be online and won't have to sit in a classroom every Monday night. Shooo, I'm ready! I just need to get there. I think I can, I think I can!

I need a nap now. Wonder if I can sneak one at lunch or maybe before class??





No comments:

Post a Comment