First dance

First dance

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Sunday Currently...

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY
  • READING:  A few blogs I follow. Facebook catching up with all the weekend happenings!
  • WRITING:  A blog or two. And an email to a friend who lives in Tampa. Just trying to stay better connected with the peeps.
  • LISTENING:  Selection Sunday on TV. I love March Madness! Oh, and my husband snoring as he naps on the sofa :P
  • THINKING:  I REALLY don't want tomorrow to be Monday. Dreading work and dreading class even more. Mondays are no bueno.
  • SMELLING:  Italian chicken in the oven. It's making my belly hungry!!
  • WISHING:  It was not sleeting/icing/snowing outside. Yesterday, it was almost 70 degrees and today, we have this crap.
  • HOPING: The next couple of days fly by. We've having friends over for dinner on Wed and Thurs and Sat is winery day! I'm ready to mingle!
  • WEARING:  My 'Diva' PJ pants which are the most comfy things ever! Oh, and of course, fuzzy socks! :P
  • LOVING:  Our new condo. We just hung up pictures yesterday and it's feeling so "homey" to me now.
  • WANTING:  Fro-yo. Yes, I know it's cold out and snowing - but I got a craving for frozen yogurt. Don't judge!
  • NEEDING: The sun to come out. And for Spring to come (and STAY!)
  • FEELING:  Blessed. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment