First dance

First dance

Saturday, March 15, 2014

ABCs of me...

A- Age: 34
B- Birthday: February 6th
C- Color: Yellow
D- Drink: Wine
E- Eyes: Hazel
F- Flashback: Singing my heart out to Olivia Newton-John records
G- Guilty Pleasure: TV shows about murder
H- Home: We moved into our condo a month ago and we love it! It's really nice having a home to call our own...
I- Indulgence: Pedicures & cupcakes (what a combination!)
J- Job: It pays the bills, but it isn't what I wanna do forever
K- Kiddos: My hope and prayer is to get pregnant soon so I can make my husband a "daddy"
L- Love: Makes me happy... Truly makes life worth living
M- Music: I'm currently listening to John Legend's new album. A-Mazing!
N- Next milestone: Finish grad school
O- Overstock: Body wash, thanks to my husband ;)
P- Pasttimes: 
Baking, Blogging, Singing
Q- Quote: More like a verse for me, Romans 8:28
R- Residence: The 502!
S- Siblings: None - it might have been nice to have some though
T- Temperature: 70's with sun and a light breeze = perfection
U- University: I'm an alum of Indiana Wesleyan - but I cheer for UK in sports
V- Vehicle: Oh, how I want (and need) a new one!
W- Want: A long life with my husband
X- X: X-tremely thankful for all of my blessings
Y- Yuck: Vasoline. Don't ask!
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment