First dance

First dance

Monday, April 7, 2014

If I Were... (part two)

If I were a scent, I would be Sensual Amber
It smells wonderful and it lingers for a while
 
If I were a movie, I would be Bringin' Down the House
Queen Latifah is HILARIOUS!!

If I were a fruit, I would be Grapes
(I would've picked strawberry, but my husband is allergic)

  If I were a pie, I would Key Lime
Sweet and tart. Just like me!

 If I were make-up, I would be Lip Gloss
Keepin' it simple.

 If I were a drink, I would be a Mimosa
Reminds me of my wedding day (and I like that they're served in champagne flutes!)

  If I were a main dish, I would be Spaghetti
I don't know why. It's comforting and filling?

 If I were an appetizer, I would be Chicken Wings!
I love chicken! And you can get wings any way you want!

 If I were breakfast, I would be French Toast or Pancakes
Makes the belly happy and the eyes sleepy ;)

  If I were a season, I would be Spring!
Can I change that to Fall? Spring flares up my allergies too bad...
 
If I were an article of clothing, I would be a Sundress
Breeeeeeezy!

  If I were a piece of jewelry, I would be a Sapphire ring
It's pretty!!! Just like the one my boo bought for me! :)
 
If I were a spice, I would be Cinnamon
Warm, soothing, sweet

 If I were a flower, I would be a White Rose
Simple. Understated. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment