First dance

First dance

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Out with the old, in with the new!

LOOK AT PENNY!!!!


Ain't she pretty!? I know it's bad to love a car --- but I'm really loving this one. It's kind of like relationships... Once you've had a shitty, psychotic mate, it's easier to appreciate a loving mate and a healthy relationship. After having a crap car for so long, I'm thankful to have one that doesn't jerk me around (literally) or make me feel anxious about breaking down somewhere.

She has one little issue - but she's getting fixed up this week (At the expense of the dealer, which is awesome!) While I am not overly excited about having a car payment again, I think she's worth it. I feel like I just got my license again... I'm trying to find an excuse to go to the store or step out for lunch - JUST so I can drive! :)

I'm very blessed and thankful for this new-to-me car! Just pray she stays as awesome as she is right now :)

1 comment: