First dance

First dance

Friday, August 23, 2013

Then and Now...


Then (2007)

Now (2013)

 
LOL! Why do you have the EXACT same face in BOTH of these pictures!? My silly boo... I think we’ve aged quite a bit – What do you think!? Will you still love me when my hair turns grey??

Almost 6 years together now. Married for a little over 1. Are you sick of me yet!? It seems like a lifetime ago that we met, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Our journey has been interesting, to say the least, but we've become a stronger couple because of the things we've shared and the ups/downs we have faced.

You are a wonderful husband.
Every day I tell myself that it isn't possible for me to love you anymore than I already do... And then you prove me wrong :) Thank you for filling my days with giggles and my nights with snuggles.

You’ll always be my moonbeam… I love you forever and ever ‘til the end of time…

No comments:

Post a Comment