First dance

First dance

Monday, August 19, 2013

If you REALLY knew me, you'd know...

- that I wear my heart on my sleeve
- that I have intense anxiety and I worry ALOT!
- that I don't eat cheese. Stop looking at me weird! It's true!

- that I love puppies and wish so much I could have one
- that since I was little, I've always wanted to be a wife and mother
- that I turn into Jackie Chan when I sleep ;)
- that I am a major homebody
 -that I love movies, especially funny ones!
 -that the beach is my happy place
- that I secretly hate being the chunky girl all the time

- that it takes me a while to warm up to people before I really trust them
- that I love to laugh and be really silly
- that I can cry at the drop of a hat. Especially if I am PMSing

- that I can be really indecisive. It drives my husband crazy sometimes
- that I want nothing more than to be happy :)
- that I can be selfish and spoiled sometimes
- that my husband, friends and family are very important to me

- that failure is my best fear in life
- that I often have nicknames for people. I don't know why ;)  

- that God is important to me. He has brought me through
- that I am not a big fan of flying
- that I've been out of the country (and not just to Mexico)
- that I hate bugs. Any kind. And rats. And roaches. Basically anything creepy crawly!
- that I am a hopeless romantic, but never thought I'd really find 'the one'
- that I LOVE cupcakes. And cookies. And Skittles. Yep, I have a sweet tooth!
- that I hate to read. I have never been a fan

- that I rarely eat despite what my body portrays. Wish I could eat like the skinny girls!
- that blood grosses me out
- that it takes a lot for me to open up to people
- that yellow is my favorite color. Blue is a close second
- that bubble baths relax me. I really miss having a tub to take long baths

- that I can be so random (I think I get it from my husband) :P
- that music has a way of expressing what my words cannot

- that I think about those I've lost -- every. single. day...
- that I worry I might not be able to have kids of my own

- that I can be incredibly stubborn
- that elephants are my favorite animal. Not sure when that happened, but I'm hooked!

- that I am very detail-oriented
- that I am my own worst critic
- that someday, I hope to adopt or foster children to extend our family
- that I hate fake people
- that I was on dating websites before I met my husband

- that I met my husband on one of those sites. It was more of a hookup site :/
- that I have a horrible poker face
- that I always wanted to be athletic but I'm too clumsy - and too chunky
- that divorce scares me. I don't want to be one of THOSE couples
- that I always wanted to be a singer
- that I am a really bad liar, especially if I really love you

- that sometimes, I am afraid of the dark. Particularly after scary movies
- that I love being married. And I adore my husband. He really does complete me

No comments:

Post a Comment