First dance

First dance

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Random Thoughts for Tuesday...

  • Today is a bullet point kinda day. My thoughts are so jumbled, I am afraid they wouldn't make sense if I tried mushing them all together.
  • I have absolutely no desire to be at work this week. After the mess that happened late last week, I wish I could tell my boss and this company to go to hell.
  • Speaking of hell, it's hot in here.



  • I am so thankful for my good friend, Bean. She has been a lifesaver.
  • School officially started yesterday. I haven't really found my motivation to jump in yet. I hope it's coming. Otherwise, this may have been a bad decision.
  • How does one know if the decision they're making is good or bad?
  • I really want a cupcake right now.



  • My boss is on vacation this week, thankfully. Otherwise, I may have snapped or caught my 1st assault charge.
  • Pandora is the only thing keeping me sane today.
  • I wish I could win the lottery and run away with my husband. Do people ever get that lucky?!



No comments:

Post a Comment