First dance

First dance

Thursday, July 25, 2013

After all of the chaos lately...

I thought it might be overdue for one of these...


I am thankful for... the paycheck I received today. Even though money is tight and it's a struggle to make ends meet, without it, we would be in serious trouble.

I am thankful for... good friends, like my 'Beanblossom'. Even though we have our own sets of challenges these days, it's nice to have someone to vent to or just forget about the crap and be silly with too. Not sure how I'd be making it through the workdays lately without her.

I am thankful for... this bag of Skittles I found in my desk drawer. Sometimes it's the smallest things that can brighten a person's day.

I am thankful for... my car and a working A/C finally. Even though my car and I have a love/hate relationship sometimes, I need her to stick with me and not fall apart anymore. And after 3 years of the A/C not functioning properly, it is finally fixed!

I am thankful for... my husband. He is my moonbeam. I can't imagine my days without his smile. He has been so supportive and he takes care of me in so many ways. My heart hurts to see him so frustrated these days, but something's gonna change. It has to. It has to get better for him, and for us.

Finally, I am thankful for... God's promise. He never said things would be easy. He just said He would be us always, no matter what we face. He also said that if we ask, we shall receive and that even if we do not receive blessings in our time, we will be blessed in His perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment