First dance

First dance

Friday, July 12, 2013

Adult ABCs of Me...


Here are the Adult ABCs of me! :) Enjoy!

 



A. Attached or Single?

About as attached as you can be! :) Happily married to the most wonderful husband ever!


B. Best Friend?

It changes. I think I currently have a few “besties”. Lately, Christine and Bean have been at the top of el list.

                                      
C. Cake or pie?

CAKE! Flavor doesn’t matter! ;)



D. Day of choice?

Sunday. It’s usually our day to be lazy together, just the two of us!

E. Essential item?

Gum. And chapstick!

F. Favorite color?

Yellow! I do enjoy my share of pink too.

G. Gummy bears or worms?

Neither. Can I just have Skittles or Starburst!?


H. Hometown?

 Louisville, KY


 I. Favorite indulgence?

Cupcakes. I could eat a cupcake every single day. Yum-O!

 J. January or July?

January. Just because my hubby was born in that month, that makes it special J

K. Kids?

Hoping soon.

 L. Life isn’t complete without? 

L-O-V-E


M. Marriage date?

 June 2, 2012 – The most amazing day of my life so far.



N. Number of brothers/sisters?

Zero

O. Oranges or Apples?

Apples. Less work involved!

P. Phobias?

Bugs. Heights, sometimes. Failure.


 


Q. Quotes?

Most anything by Maya Angelou. She is brilliant.




R. Reasons to smile?

I am blessed. I have a wonderful husband, awesome friends and I am working hard to create a better life for my family.

 S. Season of choice?

I am beginning to really love Fall. The leaves are so pretty, it gets just cool enough for a sweater, smells of pumpkins, apples and spices… thoughts of fireplaces, smores and snuggling. Yep, Fall it is! J


T. Thought at this very moment?

I’m ready for it to be 5:00 so the weekend can begin! 


 


 

 U. Unknown fact about me? 

I used to be REALLY shy. When I first started going out to Karaoke bars, I would go in, order a beer, sing a song and then sneak out the backdoor. No one knew who I was, where I came from, what I did… they only knew me as “the voice”. That leads me to a confession: It is SO much easier to sing in front of people I don’t know than people I do know or have relationships with. 


 V. Vegetable?

I’m a potato ho!



 W. Worst habit?

Worrying. I drive my poor husband crazy!

 X. Xray or Ultrasound?

I think Ultrasounds are cooler because you can see them live as they happen.

Y. Your favorite food?

Chicken anything :P

Z. Zodiac sign?

Aquarius


No comments:

Post a Comment