First dance

First dance

Friday, June 28, 2013

Just one Friday letter...

To my husband:

First, I want to tell you that I love you to the moon and back.

 

I am so grateful for this journey of marriage thus far even with the challenges we've faced. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for us and I have faith that some day, our hopes and dreams will become a reality. I look forward to the day when you'll be a father to our children because I know you will be a wonderful daddy.


You are my rock, my main squeese, my best friend. I can't imagine sharing this life with anyone but you. Thank you for all you do for me, for us. Thank you for loving me, even when I am not easy to love. Thank for your believing in me and supporting me no matter what. Thank you for doing the little things to take care of our home like lending a hand to mop or washing dishes or doing the laundry. I may not always show it and I may not always verbalize a 'thank you' for each thing... But I want you to know that your efforts don't go unnoticed and I really do appreciate all you do.

 
 
I am grateful for you. When I count my blessings, I count you twice (sometimes 3 times) I know I have been in stress/worry mode lately, but I just want us to be ok. I love you and want to do what's best for you, me and our family.

 

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment