First dance

First dance

Friday, June 14, 2013

"Free Your Mind" Friday!


  • Car repairs suck... I don't care who you are or how much money you have... Back in the day, I used to keep a little "nest egg" for such unexpected expenses so they wouldn't reek havoc on my finances. But these days, there is no cushion and so I feel every little repair pain in my bank account. This would be the reason the blower on my car and the A/C hasn't worked properly for about 3 years. This problem child is in the shop now and I am just praying I have enough to cover the cost...


  • No plans tonight. Just some much needed quiet time to relax and enjoy my husband. Too often after work, I am exhausted and out of the mood of doing anything but taking a nap! I hope to make a nice dinner and maybe play some games... just have a little time for us after this long hectic week.


  • Tomorrow, we have a fun busy day planned! Our friends, Tommy and Steve, are Wine Club members! So, they invited us to hit a winery, do some wine tasting and enjoy the day tomorrow. We haven't hung out with them much without other friends around, so it will be interesting to see how we mesh. But I think it will be fun. I'm flattered that they invited us and that we get to wine taste for FREE! Hot dawg!! I think I need a wine club membership!

  • After that, we're headed up to Christine and Marshall's! Just one week til they get hitched! I know she's probably about to lose her mind. I remember how I was a week away from our wedding. But, hopefully it's be a chance to relax, regroup and enjoy good friends.


  • One final news bulletin. I am, in fact, going back to school. FAFSA is complete. Now I just have to complete the app, request my transcripts and pay the app fee. Classes will start on 7/15! Aw, geez! Ay dios mio!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment