First dance

First dance

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Letter...

dear husband: I can hardly believe we've been married a whole year. Our wedding seems like it was just yesterday. All the stress and worry paid off in a big way, as I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding day. We were surrounded by the people that love and support us and the day was just the beginning of the rest of our lives together. I can't promise the road will be easy or that we won't face challenges along the way. We've already had our fair share. But I will always stand by you, I will always support you and I will love you, no matter what comes our way.




dear friday: I didn't think you would ever get here! This week has been a beast, although not as bad as the last 2. I've somehow managed to keep a low profile and stay under the radar of all the work drama. Here's to getting off early and not thinking about work til Monday!

dear j-dawg & breezy: I'm so excited about your wedding tonight! Rodney and I are so blessed that we get to be there and witness two of our good friends vow to love each other forever. Can't wait until you're an ol' married couple like us! When you get back from Aruba, we must have a jello shot and "Apples to Apples" par-tay! (Er, or you could just take us to Aruba with ya!) :O)


dear "beanblossom": I am SO looking forward to your bridal shower tomorrow! While I know I will be meeting all kinds of family and friends of yours, I just feel lucky that we are friends and that I get to share in the happy occasion with you. Oh, and don't forget! Margaritas on Monday! (unless you're exhausted from family & wedding overload from the weekend... then we'll just do it another day!)



dear college: Stop taunting me! I am tempted to go back now. I just don't know what to do. Should I just suck it up and pay off the student loans I've already accumulated? Or try to get a Masters in HR and hope to hell it helps me actually get a job in HR!? Then there's the question of online vs. the classroom. I think I'd do better in a classroom, with a buddy like Breezy with me... but that degree is not HR. The one online is. And I could have it in like 18 months. Ahhh... decisions!

 

dear belly: I hear you! I know you're hungry! I am about to feed you. Just give me like 30 more minutes...





No comments:

Post a Comment