First dance

First dance

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Where is... the paperwork...?

What a long week it has been!! Besides the fact that work has been absolutely NUTS, it's been a torturous waiting game on this condo offer. 



On Tuesday, we received a call from our realtor saying our offer had been accepted. I also talked to our mortgage guy, which was kind of scary. The original monthly figure was... terrifying!



After jiving some numbers (of course I would do this!), it wasn't so bad as I originally thought. It was just the initial shock of hearing that kind of number and thinking about finances. But once we squared that away, I was excited. Matt said we should be receiving addendums (paperwork) to sign and that he'd need me to sign and scan back to him as soon as possible.

So - Wednesday, I waited. I checked my email like every 30 minutes. Nothing. I finally called Matt that night to make sure there wasn't a problem. He said all was fine and he hoped to have the paperwork to me Thursday.

So - Thursday, I waited. Still nothing. I got a text saying he was still waiting on the paperwork. Friday, I waited. And you guessed it! Nothing. 



This waiting is exhausting. I am not the most patient person anyways, so I am not dealing well with this waiting game. I just pray that the paperwork comes in soon and that all of this madness will be worth it when we finally get into our new home...



No comments:

Post a Comment