First dance

First dance

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday letter...

dear friday: This has been the longest week! See what happens after a 4-day weekend!? It takes a lifetime to get through the 4 work days that follow... Shoo! Looking forward to a quiet night with my husband and some alcoholic beverages!



dear sleep machine: Don't get me wrong... I am really glad you are effective. I am sleeping pretty well these days and well, I'm not falling over or groggy during the day. I actually have enough energy to tackle the grocery store after work or cook dinner for my husband. BUT --- can you please stop causing my back to hurt!? This mask is restricting my neck/back too much and it is not fun to get those painful catches or having this constant backpain! :(





dear september: I am actually happy to see you! I've never really been a Fall person, but after the heat we had this summer, a cool autumn breeze sounds pretty darn good!


dear football season: Thank you for bringing joy to my husband ;) He was literally counting the days until your arrival... I'm not kidding! He was able to go to a game last weekend and enjoy some games on TV. He was in football-heaven!


dear grad school: You are right around the corner. I can feel it. I'm trying to enjoy every single homework-free moment before classes begin. Part of me dreads giving up my Monday nights again -- back to the long Mondays where I have to work, then sit in class for 4 hours and not be able to see my husband til around 10:30 at night. It's not fun... But I am praying it will pay off.




dear husband: Thank you for everything. I love you very much!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! :) Hope your back stops hurting...that makes for a rough day!

    ReplyDelete