First dance

First dance

Friday, September 13, 2013

Finishing it...

1. My ex... is a miserable excuse for a man. There, I said it. SO glad I dodged a bullet on that one!
 



 2. Maybe I should... start hitting the gym again. Now that I have a lil energy, it’s time to try to get healthier again.

3. I love... the Lord, my husband, my friends…




4. People would say that I'm... thoughtful and kind

5. I don't understand... why my mother is being the way she is. I haven’t talked to her in over 2 years… I haven’t seen her in over 4.

(Note: She really isn't 'missing'. She just chooses to stay out of my life)
6. When I wake up in the morning... I look over at my husband and thank God he was sent to me. I can’t imagine my world without him.

7. I lost... my dad far too soon. We had unresolved issues in our relationship. If only I had known. If only we could have talked before he left this earth. If only he’d known how much he meant to me.
 


 8. Life is full of... ups and downs. It’s important to enjoy the ‘ups’ as much as possible for you never know when things will go south again. But it’s in the ‘downs’ where we typically have the most to learn.

9. My past is... is my past. I can’t change it. I went through those experiences and I am the person I am today because of them.





10. I get annoyed when... people disrespect me. I go out of my way to not disrespect other people so I expect the same courtesy.

11. Parties are... a fun way to celebrate the people you love and the special moments of life.

12. I wish... I could snap my fingers and make something happen in my husband’s job situation. I feel helpless and I wish there was a way I could change it for the better.

13. Dogs... make me smile. A great way to change a crappy day is with PUPPY TIME!



 14. Cats... are mean. At least the ones I have encountered lately. They’re so hissy and ‘catty’ (no pun intended)

15. Tomorrow...is SATURDAY! Whew! AND it’s the big rivalry football game between UK & UL. The hubby and I already have a wager on the table… Loser buys breakfast on Sunday morning!



16. I have low tolerance... stupidity!




 17. If I had a million dollars... I would take a honeymoon with my husband, buy a new car, build our dream home away from KY, give to charity, and then live comfortably without penny pinching!



No comments:

Post a Comment