First dance

First dance

Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF

Friday!! Lawd, where have you been!? I thought you ran away forever! Whew... it took you WAY too long to get here, but TGIF!

 (Yeah, that too!)
 
My husband has been working SO hard on his Finance class, which ends today! Another good reason to TGIF! We have no pressing plans for the weekend, but it'll just be nice for him to not be doing homework! :) Plus the weather is supposed to be nice, I think... 60s just might be warm enough for a lunch picnic or at least spend some time in the sunshine!


 My goal is to relax and enjoy the weekend. They always go by so fast... so I want to try to savor them more and make them last as long as possible.

CRAP!!! As soon as I say that, you know what happens this weekend!?

 

Welp! Cheers to losing an hour of sleep on Saturday night! Sunday nap anyone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment