First dance

First dance

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Letter

dear god: Thank you for continuing to bless me. You come through for me time and again, even when my faith is shaky or I can't see the full picture just yet. Even though I don't deserve your grace, your mercy, your love OR your faithfulness, I am in awe of you and overwhelmed with gratitude. 






dear husband: You continue to amaze me. Every morning I wake up, I am so thankful to have you laying beside me. At the end of a long day, it's a mad dash home to the comfort of your arms. You do the little things that make the biggest impact... Thank you for the yellow pinwheel yesterday and just for coming to spend the lunch hour with me. You cannot imagine how much seeing you brightens up my day... You truly make each day worth living... I love you!!



 
dear soft space: It has been an awesome journey so far delving into my heart and allowing my inner itty bitty to speak. I find the inner desires of her heart are the same as the ones of this grown-up woman... If I only allow her the opportunity to shine through. What's even more awesome is that my husband (wonderful as he is) is embracing my itty bitty, loving her and supporting me on this journey as well.

 

dear warm weather: Please stay. Last week, we were able to picnic outside. I've been able to put my windows down and turn my music up in the car. No more snow and cold please...
 

dear "honey bun": (AKA the baby that will hopefully occupy my belly soon) You played a mean trick on us this month... I really and truly thought you were in there! I was definitely sad and Daddy was disappointed too. Even though the timing might not be perfect, I think our hearts are definitely in the right place. We hope and pray you will bless us with your presence soon.
 

 dear friday: I am SO glad you're here. I even broke out my Friday dance for ya!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment