First dance

First dance

Friday, March 22, 2013

Holy Cannoli Batman!

What a week it has been! Work has just been awful and I have only a few bright spots that have kept me going this week. Here is the main one:

 
My husband. Gosh I love him! Just when I feel like I can't take anymore, he gives me reason to smile and to keep fighting through it, whatever it may be. I am so, so blessed. I can't say it enough. I just don't know where I would be without this amazing man in my life. And the fact that I get to call him my "husband" on top of that... Just AWESOME! :D Love you Boobear!
 
The other bright spot this week was Wednesday night girl fun with my pal "Bean" and our adventure of making Snickerdoodle cupcakes. Yep, you heard me right. Look at these little bites of heavenly goodness!
 

Bean has quickly become one of my super duper gal pals. She's so sweet and easy to talk to. It took us a while to get our act together and hang outside of work, but now, it's a regular thing. Sweet friend + good eats and/or alcoholic beverage + puppies = good times!

And don't forget about those impromptu "Friends" marathons! How YOU doin!?
 
Not too many plans for this weekend. The hubby and I are both looking forward to spending some time with Christine and Marshall tomorrow. They are such a good couple to be around... they banter with one another, they flirt with one another, they just enjoy being with one another. That's how we are, so it totally works. Spaghetti -n- Meatballs and a Scrabble rematch are on the agenda! Should be a great day :) Here's a pic of all of us taken at our wedding:


Now we just gotta get these two hitched! Not much longer now... just about 3 months to go! :)

That's all I've got for now! Please cross your fingers that we don't get snow on Sunday! <sigh> I am SO sick of winter!!

(But snow, if you must come, please get me out of work and let me stay home with my hubby! Please and thank you!!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment