First dance

First dance

Friday, March 1, 2013

How Well Does Your Spouse Know You?




I asked Rodney to fill out the questionnaire over dinner last night and this is how he did…

 How long have you been married?
Rodney: 9 months on March 2nd
Crystal: Almost 9 months. Holy crap!

Where was your first date?
Rodney: Spaghetti Factory
Crystal: The Spaghetti Factory

Where was your first kiss?
Rodney: In her apartment which I asked her could I kiss her
Crystal: In my apartment on my loveseat. LOL! The LOVEseat.

Who first said, "I love you"?
Rodney: She did during our snowed in weekend
Crystal: Probably me.

What were your wedding colors?
Rodney: Champagne and Brown
Crystal: Chocolate, Champagne and Pink

What is her most commonly used phrase?
Rodney: Shut yo face
Crystal: Shut your face!

Who is her celebrity crush?
Rodney: Laaman Tucker (Sheriff Troy) Dean Cain is her white boy celebrity crush
Crystal: Sheriff Troy!

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
Rodney: She would get coconut rum and coke and I would get a crown and coke
Crystal: Crown & coke for my hubby, Rum & coke for me

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
Rodney: chili
Crystal: Chili?

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
Rodney: homemade alfredo
Crystal: Attempted a homemade Alfredo sauce for Chicken Alfredo. Epic fail.

What is the most-played song on her iPod?
Rodney: Superwoman (Alicia Keys)
Crystal: Something by Alicia Keys probably

What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Rodney: Too noisy
Crystal: Not listening/paying attention… And leaving an empty toilet paper roll! Grrr!

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Rodney: Go to the bathroom, give me a kiss, say I love you and don't stay up all night
Crystal: Go to the bathroom.

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
Rodney: old dingy ass bra 
Crystal: He already burned my lime green flip flops. Maybe my Tweety PJ pants?

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Rodney: her heart
Crystal: If he’s being dirty, booty. Otherwise, if he’s being sweet, he’d say my heart.

What's her blog's name?!
Rodney: A cup of sparkle (matches her sparkly personality)
Crystal: A Daily Cup of Sparkle

 Well, I guess he got most of them right so I’ll give him a A on this one :P


 

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I love your tweety pants.

    ReplyDelete