First dance

First dance

Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's Wine:30 Somewhere...


If this employee's cuckoo wife does NOT stop calling me, I'm about to lose my marbles. I swear. I JUST talked to her like 10 minutes ago and already, she is calling me again. "Please call me about the questions I have..." REALLY!? You could START by giving me some real questions or some inkling of what the heck you want before I waste valuable minutes of my day trying to call you back! Errrrgggg!!!!

In other news, I went through the WHOLE day Tuesday believing it was Wednesday. You cannot imagine how heartbroken I was when my husband dropped the bomb that it was only Tuesday. Yep... one of those kinda weeks :(

 
The one awesome thing that happened this week was Baby Lydia's arrival! My good friends, Elizabeth and Jason, married since 2006, have been trying for a couple years to have a baby. They endured a couple of awful miscarriages before finally, now, Baby Lydia arrived to bless their family. Oh I am SO tickled! We're supposed to go see her tonight and I can hardly wait to hold that lil bundle of joy in my arms. Uh-hu... And you know what this means... I got MAJOR BABY FEVER!!!!
 

This weekend is Easter Sunday. Not sure what the plan is yet, if any. I know I am taking the day off tomorrow... just because... I had kinda been planning to, but I feared my boss wouldn't give it to me. So now, it's going to be a "sick day" (cough cough) We're hoping to look at some apartments and try to find a nice, quiet place to move to. Crossing fingers we find something in our price range that will make a nice, cozy home for us to share :)



Then, it could be date night... We have a gift card to Olive Garden and then we could go see the new Tyler Perry movie. Have you seen the PREVIEW for that!? Whew! Looks scandalous!!


 
BAM!
 
Now, back to your regularly-scheduled workday! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment