First dance

First dance

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Five Things...

Happy Hump Day! 1/2 way to the weekend!

Saw this cute post and decided to borrow the theme for today's post...

5 Things You'll Find in My Bag:
 
  1. Chapstick, lip gloss or both
  2. My cell phone (unless it's in my hand or in my pocket)
  3. Pens. Must have pens.
  4. Loose change. I tend to miss the wallet altogether so all the change ends up in the bottom!
  5. Dental floss. I HATE getting things stuck in my teeth!
  
 
 
5 Things You'll Find in My Bedroom:
My brain could've totally gone naughty on this!
 
  1. An unmade bed. For someone so OCD, you'd think my bed would be made.
  2. Clothes. Clean, dirty and undecided.
  3. My iPod alarm clock, which I love!! (except when it wakes me up too early!)
  4. My husband's cologne 'smell-good' collection
  5. Blankets. Lots of blankets.
 
 
 5 Things I've Always Wanted To Do:
  1. Start a blog! Check!
  2. Go to California and put my toes in the Pacific Ocean!
  3. Ride in a limo. Had no prom date and budget was too tight for the wedding.
  4. Take an all-inclusive vacation to someplace tropical.
  5. Have a family. Better get going on that babymaking!!

 
5 Things I'm Currently Loving:
  1. Weekends! I just can't seem to get there fast enough and they're gone in the blink of an eye!
  2. Chex Cereal. The Cinnamon one. I. Cannot. Stop. I am officially addicted!
  3. Married life. My husband is a mess and constantly makes me fall in love with him all over again. Good thing I am a sucker for his silly faces!
  4. That January is almost over. And that my birthday is almost here! 7 daysssss!
  5. Friendships. We've been surrounding ourselves with other positive couples who keep life simple and drama away. It's been awesome building those relationships early on in our marriage.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment