First dance

First dance

Thursday, January 10, 2013




The ABC's of Me!



 
A - Age: 32, soon to be 33

B - Bed Size: Queen - I can't wait for the day I'm sleeping in a King though!

C - Chore you hate: Putting away laundry! 


D - Dog's name: No dog... but when we get one, it will either be Max or Maggie, depending on gender! 

E - Essential start your day item: Used to be 'Dew! Now it's Coke Zero. I am seriously addicted! 

F - Favorite color: Yellow! It makes me happy :)
 

G - Gold or Silver: Silver
 

H - Height: 5' 4"
 

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano. I took lessons for a while, but I learn better by ear versus reading sheet music.
 

J - Job title: Payroll Administrator. I hope to have a more fun job someday!

K - Kid(s): None. We were waiting until I graduated to start baby-making!
 

L - Living arrangements: Rodney and I have lived in the same apartment since we moved back from Nashville in 2010. We've outgrown the place though and are hoping to find another home in the Spring.
 

M - Mom's name: Catherine. But she goes by Cathy.
 

N - Nicknames: Babyluv, Crystal Meth, "Thelma"

O - Overnight hospital: Once. From a car accident when I was 8.
 

P - Pet peeve: I have too many. People chewing their food loudly. Slow drivers in the fast lane. Bubble wrap. I could go on, but I won't.
 

Q - Quote from a movie: "Nobody likes Mr. Sniffles!" from "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"
 

R - Right or left handed: Right
 

S - Siblings: None
 

T - Time you wake up: 7-ish
 

U - Underwear: I wear them :P
 

V - Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli, Spinach, Cabbage... Basically anything that smells funny!
 

W - Ways you run late: Hitting the snooze button one too many times which makes me run late.

X - X-rays you've had: Right club foot, Chest, Teeth... that's about it.
 

Y - Yummy food you make: Brownies, Frittatas, Cupcakes, Chili, Chicken Salsa Pie
 

Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants!!


No comments:

Post a Comment