First dance

First dance

Friday, January 11, 2013

A Friday Letter (I love this concept!)

 Dear Friday -

Where the heck have you been?! I have been looking all over for you and was beginning to suffer from withdrawals... Thank goodness you have arrived so this weekend can finally begin! 

 



 Dear Aging, Sick Body -

Can you PLEASE get with the program and feel better!? After an upper respiratory infection, friggin pneumonia, a strained leg muscle and just achy bones, can you just cooperate so I can enjoy this weekend's festivities? Please and thank you...


 Dear Hubby -

I know you've been feeling down the last few weeks, but things are going to get better. Besides, your birthday celebrating starts tonight and I want you to have a great time! I hate that I can't go ALL OUT on your birthday the way I used to, but I hope you know that I would give you the world if I could... I pray some day you will see yourself through my eyes and realize how truly special you are... 


Dear Macy's -

I am not very happy in the quality of your clothes. After purchasing 2 dresses, one of which I was planning to wear to my company Christmas party tomorrow, neither of them fit right. Ugh! Now I have to scramble sometime between now and tomorrow to find another dress. Oh---and you suck for refunding my money in gift cards instead of actual money. That means I have $$ to spend at a store that I now hate. Fan-tastic! :/

 
 Dear Blog -

I'm having an awesome time so far. I've wanted to start you for years, but it took a little encouraging from my pal "Bean" to get 'er done! So far, so good :)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment