First dance

First dance

Monday, January 14, 2013

An eventful weekend...

I am SO not happy that Monday is here. Blahhhhh! It was such a busy weekend and well, I could use another day to recuperate. I ain't as young as I used to be, ya know!?

Friday - I left work a little early so I could stop and pick up the bowling shoes I ordered for Rodney's Christmas gift! What an ordeal that was! But he finally has bowling shoes now! After that, we stopped home for a quick shower and change of clothes before going out to hang with our peeps. The plan was to meet for pizza and drinks, followed by bowling as a way to celebrate Rodney's birthday next week. We had to wait... a while... at the pizza place and my patience was wearing a little thin. Luckily, the pizza was delish and Birthday Boy enjoyed some shots to get the party started :) 
 


Make it a double please!
 
One shot down! Whew!
 
Now he's ready to party!!
 
Then the bowling got underway and this group is a hot mess! We always have the best time... partly because we're competitive and partly because we just we like to par-tay!


 
I was not having a good bowling game!
 
 

But... Birthday Boy got a strike!
 
 









 






There goes "Cannonball"!!

Saturday - This is the morning of the mad race... to find a nice dress for my company Christmas party. I'd ordered 2 online the previous week and neither of them were as nice or fit as flattering as they were supposed to. #epicfail

Luckily, JCP saved my butt on this day and I was able to find a red dress that I actually liked. Me, actually wearing a red dress. Never thought I'd see the day. The party was at the Hyatt, which was a nicer hotel than last year's party. The food was better too. Now, the live band left a little to be desired... I think we should've done drunken Karaoke instead! :P

Here we are at the party. We clean up pretty good :)

Sunday - We checked out of the hotel around 10 and then went for breakfast. Neither of us slept well at the hotel, so a long afternoon nap was definitely in order. I lovvvvvve Sundays like this!

Now, why did Monday have to come and spoil all the fun!?





 

1 comment:

  1. You looked gorgeous girl! Glad Rodney's bday night went well!

    ReplyDelete