First dance

First dance

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Letter

dear life: Can you please give me a flippin' break!? I thought this was supposed to be the start of a great year. #epicfail  dear bank: I loathe you. I would be much happier if we could start paying with Monopoly money... Yes please!

 


dear 32: Why have you forsaken me!? dear 33: Please be gentle.

 
 
dear awesome coworker: Thank you for guessing that I was going to turn 20-something this week. Even if you were just kidding, it made the transition to double 3 a little easier. dear mom: Thanks for totally ignoring my birthday for about the 5th year in a row. If you keep pretending I don't exist, maybe one day, I will finally write you off and you won't have a daughter anymore.
 
write-off (noun)
Defined as ---> A person or thing that is given up as hopeless or pointless

dear jammies: Please tell me we have a date tonight. I need you and my bottle of Moscato! dear beach: I miss you. I am going through serious withdrawals. I really need to visit soon. It's been WAY too long!
 
 
dear husband: I love you. I don't know how you put up me sometimes. I stress about everything and rarely seem to find time to do what you're always telling me to do... Relax! I am grateful for every day you love me in spite of myself. dear baby in my belly: Oh wait, you STILL aren't there. That's probably a good thing with all the financial mess going on. But I hope you will bless us with your presence soon. The hubby and I have a lot of extra love to give a special little person.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment