First dance

First dance

Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday letters...

I feel like I've been uncharacteristically bitchy this week - so I figured it was high time to pull up my big girl panties and count my blessings!

one
I am simply thankful that Friday is here. After such a long, exhausting week, I am ready for the weekend to spend some time with my husband, friends and just "regroup".

two
I said it earlier in the week, but must reiterate: I am SO thankful school is over! It's been odd, but nice, to think about what homework needs to be done for the week and realizing that I do not have that hanging over my head anymore.

three
My husband is wonderful. He makes me laugh. He drives me crazy sometimes. But he definitely makes my world a better place. I am thankful for the ways he loves me and just for who he is.

four 
Money can be awesome - but it can also be stressful. I find myself worrying about money more often than I should. I am thankful for a job that provides for us and pays the bills. Although it'd be great to find a better paying job with better benefits, I just need to be thankful that I am getting a paycheck and that we are financially "ok" for now.

five
Spring is here. Even though that means allergies (yuck!), at least it's warm and flowers are pretty. I'm just thankful that there is no more cold and no more snow for the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment