First dance

First dance

Friday, April 24, 2015

A small celebration

Now that school is over, the celebration can begin! A couple of weeks ago, my husband and a few close friends went out to dinner and bowling. We met at Olive Garden, had some good eats and wine (of course!). Then it was time to get our bowl on! We split the teams girls vs. guys and they whooped our butts... badly... twice! It's OK though. There will be a rematch and we (girls) will take 'em!



It was a fun night. It is still taking some getting-used-to not to have homework or class assignments taking up the bulk of my time. Not that I am complaining! In fact, I am really enjoying it. I can't imagine why I did not quit school sooner! LOL! Joking... I know why. I just hope it pays off in a big way.



Speaking of which, I've been sending resumes out a lot. A couple of bites for phone interviews (blech!) but nothing that has tickled my fancy like the one job I almost had! (sigh) I know there is a reason why, but it doesn't make the disappointment any less. I hope something great comes along soon. I am so stagnant where I am and, even though I am grateful for a job that pays our bills, my motivation level is way low on the scale while my boredom level keeps rising.




2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that it was your hubby "Cannonball" who led the guy team to victory in both games

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete