First dance

First dance

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Burneddddd OUT!

I am totally, completely, utterly, hopelessly BURNED OUT!



Folks, when I tell ya that I need a vacation, that might be the understatement of the decade! Work and school, work and school... that's all I've done for the past few years. Although school is over and I can now think of using all of that time for cleaning, going to the gym and cooking, right now, none of that is appealing at this very moment.

Right now, I want to sit on the beach and sip fruity drinks... get some sun on my face while my husband chases the big wave. Right now, I want to escape to a cabin and sit on the porch drinking beers with my hubby. Right now, I'd really rather be anywhere but here doing anything but this.




***timeout to email a resume***

Anywho, the job search is rather slow-going. There aren't a lot of jobs out there right now. I am hoping that companies will start posting more positions now that we're into 2nd quarter. I guess we'll see! For now, I need some energy and motivation to keep it moving until something better comes my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment