First dance

First dance

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday letter

dear husband: I absolutely HATE it when you are sick!! I feel so helpless and want to do all I can just to make you well again. Hopefully you can sleep off whatever this funkiness is today so you can enjoy the weekend. I love you!!

 

dear winter: I am totally OVER you. As soon as I think you're going away, there's a new report of freezing rain, cold and snow in the forecast. WTF!? Go AWAY!!!


dear grad school: I loathe you. I can't get motivated at all. If you don't give me a break soon, I may have to quit. Oh yeah, then my student loan payments will start. Damn... guess I gotta hang in there with you --- @!#@!$#$%&%$&! 


dear bathtub: You are the best thing about our new home. You are roomy, soothing and the perfect ending to a long day at work. Thank you for providing a place to unwind and wash off the daily grit!  

 
dear friday: I am so glad you are here. What a week it's been. Er, what a month it's been! Maybe you can speed this clock up so we can get this weekend show on the road!?

dear wine: Where are you? I need you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment