First dance

First dance

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Finish the sentence...

 I always pick pasta over... barbeque... or Chinese food... or anything weird ;)
 
 
Look at the size of those... balls! Er, I mean meatballs... LOL!
 
I recently learned... how stress it is to buy a home... especially a foreclosed one... Glad that process is over, at least until the next time!
 
When no one is looking... I like to shake my booty and practice my awesome dance moves! LOL!
 
 
 
I lost... 0.000006 pounds by using drinking this magic potion! NOT! I get so sick of people making weight loss seem so easy with all these hocus pocus methods... It ain't easy... at all...
 
 
I was certain I'd be... a mom by the time I was 30. Yeah, I'm about 4 years late already...
 
There is not enough liquor in the world for me to... engage anything that might categorize me as a "girl gone wild". Ain't nobody got time for that!
 
I just finished... watching the Scandal season premiere! Did you see it!? It was BADDDD!!!
 
 
Why does everyone have to be... so into Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber and Miley friggin-Cyrus!??! Ughhhh, enough already! Those mofos make my ears bleed!! :/
 
What about this is cute!??! REALLY!?
 
It is a rare thing... to find a love that changes you - for the better. I can't imagine my world without my husband. He is my everything...
 
If I were a dog... I would take naps every day! (I'd be exhausted from chasing and playing with all of my doggie friends, yo!)
 
 
I don't believe... the past defines who we become... If that were the case, I'd be a psychotic nutcase ho. Yep, it's a good thing I broke that hideous pattern! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment