First dance

First dance

Monday, February 24, 2014

Unpacking - little by little...

Moving is a lot of work. Unpacking is too. The good thing about unpacking is you can do at your own leisure - in theory, anyways. In reality, you can only take the clutter and "not being able to find sh$t" for so long...

So--we moved in over Valentine's Day weekend. And this past weekend, we tackled the two biggest obstacles in our unpacking process... our bedroom and the kitchen! Shoooo, it took us WAY longer than expected to get our clothes all put away and get the bedroom in some kind of order. And then, with the kitchen, it was trying to figure out where things should go to make the most sense... I wanted our kitchen to have "flow"! LOL! I know that sounds so cray cray... but if you were in my head, you'd understand!!

Our place is still a mess. We still have a lot to do to get it together. My husband has been so wonderful about getting some things done while I have to work. And he's turning into quite the handyman, I might add :)

I'll just be glad when we can sit, relax, breathe and not have to worry about where something is or all that still has to be done to get our home in order. I know we'll get there a little at a time, but clutter is not my friend.

Geez, I think my OCD has finally returned...

No comments:

Post a Comment