First dance

First dance

Thursday, May 16, 2013

ABCs of Me...

I've done an A-Z post before but figured I'd do a different spin on it so that any new faces around these parts can get to know me a little better. Here goes...

 A - Available or married?
 Married with JOY!! :)

 


 B- Book?
No, thank you!

C- Cake or Pie?
 Cake! Cupcakes are even better! :)
 

D- Drink of Choice?
Iced Tea, no lemon!

E- Essential Item?
My camera!



 F- Favorite Color?
  Yellow!

  G- Game to play or watch?
 Jeopardy.

H- Hometown?
 Louisville, KY

I- Indulgence?
 
Sweets! Cookies, cupcakes, brownies, ooo la la!


 J- Job?
 Currently I am a "payroll administrator", but I'm thinking there's gotta be more for me than this...
 

 
K- Kids and names?
 Working on it! Names already chosen though. Lena MacKenzie, Victoria Leigh, Damon Vincent, Lukas Christian (that gives us 2 girl and 2 boy names to play with!)


           L- Life is incomplete without?
 Love!



M- Movie(s)?
 I love movies!!! Everything from Sound of Music, Grease, Liar Liar, The Wedding Planner & Bringing Down the House
 

 




N- Number of siblings?
Zero!

 
 O- Oranges or apples?
Apples. Less messy!

P- Phobias/Fears?
Bugs. Heights sometimes. Disappointing people I love. Not succeeding.
 
Q- Favorite Quote?
 “People will forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel” Love Maya Angelou!

 




R- Reason to Smile?
 My husband. He is the love of my life.



S- Season?
 Spring. After the allergies stop and the weather decides to stay warm.

  T- Tattoos?
 I have 3.

 
 U- Unknown fact about me?
 I tried out for American Idol but didn't make it past the cattle call :(

 
 V- Vegetable you love? Potatoes! 


 
W- Worst habit?
Worrying :(
 
X- X-Rays you've had?
 Dental, CT Scan, Ultrasound

Y- Your favorite food?
 Good pizza!
 

Z- Zodiac?
Aquarius

 

No comments:

Post a Comment