First dance

First dance

Monday, February 29, 2016

Anxiety on the rise!

Changing jobs is overwhelming!!! There is so much to do... so many things to coordinate... I frankly do not know if I am coming or going at the moment. Don't get me wrong! I am super excited about my new job. I am hoping and praying it turns out better than the one I took a few months ago. God, it HAS to be!

I am anxious. I don't know how I am going to transition without losing my mind. I feel stressed. I feel frazzled. I don't know how I am going to join a new company in a new part of town in a totally new role --- next Monday. Am I ready? Can I do it?

Ughhh... I act like I have never changed jobs before. But this feels different. I have to find some way to cope and get through this week. Maybe if I can get a relaxing weekend under my belt, maybe I can shake off this ADP grit, overcome all of this anxiety and take the big step toward career success.

If not, you will find me hiding in the master closet of our condo with a bottle of rum...

No comments:

Post a Comment