First dance

First dance

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Anxiety is building...

After years of thinking about it and waffling on whether I should, I set up an appointment with a medium. Like many, I am a bit skeptical about how much they actually "know" and how much they draw out of you. There are fakes and phonies, that's for sure... But I do believe there are mediums who... have a gift...

I researched a few prior to our weekend trip to Nashville. But I couldn't get an appointment with one there. So, I looked into some in/around Louisville. Although I found a few, this guy in particular had an interesting back story and tons of positive reviews on his website and Facebook page. SO - here I go. Tomorrow. I'm nervous. Anxious. Feeling uneasy and unprepared.

I asked what to expect - but there is no such thing as a "typical" reading. He answered my questions as best he could, but honestly, I guess I won't know what it's like until I am there. Thank goodness my husband has decided to come with me... I'm not sure if I would be able to go through this without him...

To tell you the truth, I am terrified. What if I don't get the answers I am looking for? What if this doesn't bring the closure I hope it will? What if my dad's spirit just doesn't come through at all? For so long, I've felt he was with me - through signs, songs, smells... what if I was just imagining it all and wrong the whole time? (Yes, this is me second-guessing myself).

Breathe. Just breathe. 1 more day until we see if this medium is legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment