First dance

First dance

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MIA

 
My poor blog. It's been so neglected lately. Life just gets in the way sometimes... Between sickness, grad school, work, pregnancy fake-outs - well, a sista is just tired!
 
This week has been uber long. Like every day, I look at the clock and swear it should be like 1-2 hours later than it is. I even took Monday off to have a 3-day weekend and a shorter workweek this week, but that hasn't helped. I'm still exhausted and just... burned out!
 
On another note, I am pretty excited that cooler weather has arrived. I was so sick of hot, humid, sticky weather (especially after enduring over 5 weeks without A/C) No, thank you! I will now change my preference to Fall weather, please and thank you! :) These 70's feel really good!
 
That's all I have. My brain is fried. Here's to getting my blog back on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment