First dance

First dance

Saturday, September 27, 2014

You got questions? I've got answers!

So my brain is fried from grad school homework - but I'm trying to find some type of routine with my blogging again. Hence - here you have random questions and meaningless answers!
1. What’s a nickname only your husband calls you?
Babyluv - He started calling me that when we starting dating... and now, eight years later, he still throws it out there from time to time. I still love it...
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
Lord, where do I begin!? Let's see, I color-code my Skittles and eat them in the order of least favorite (the ones that taste like Lemon Pledge) to most yummy (the orange, of course!) :) Doesn't everybody do this!? What else is weird!? Oh - I have a specific order to getting dressed, which my husband tried to throw a wrench in earlier today! Socks & underwear first, then pants, then bra and finally shirt. Again - doesn't everybody do this!? :P
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I don't know about phobias but I get really freaked out by supernatural movies. They are interesting and entertaining - but I'm always scared that it's going to bring bad spirits into my life. Like, if I see a demonic movie at the theatre, it's somehow going to come home with me -- or if I watch an exorcism movie at home, it's going to somehow open "pandora's box" of spirits. Is that nutty!?
4. What’s a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
Hmmm... probably ghetto or raunchy rap songs. Like "Can I Get a What-What?" by Jay-Z or "Forgot About Dre" by Dre & Eminem or "What's Your Fantasy" by Ludacris... 
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Drivers who refuse to use their turn signals. Random nail clipping (Honey, I am talking to you!) Obnoxious "look at me" people, arrogant jerks and OMG "Pop tart" cheerleaders chicks.
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
I pick at my zits or scabs. Or my cuticles. Yep, I am one of those. I also have trouble making eye contact if I am really uncomfortable.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If I am in the bed alone, I'm in the middle. Otherwise, I live on the left!

8. What was your first stuffed animal & its name?
A monkey named Ralph. I still have him in a keepsake box.
9. What’s the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I really don't get the big crave with Starbucks. Give me some fro-yo over that mess any day!
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Washing/moisturizing my face. Dang it, I just can't get in a routine of doing it!
11. Which way do you face in the shower? I start facing away from the shower, but I move around.
12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
I don't... think... so... (looking at husband) He can wiggle his pecks - but I can't do that :)
13. What’s your favorite ‘comfort food’/food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways? 
Fried chicken! Hmmm... with mashed potatoes! Dang, now I'm hungry! ;)
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Shut yo face!"
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
A tank and boxers or sometimes pajama pants

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I do that with my skittles too, LOL!!!

    The turn signals ... seriously, I freak out in my car when drivers don't use it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There ARE more of us Skittle color-coders in the world! Yay! I am not alone! :P

      Delete