First dance

First dance

Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish the sentence...

When I open the fridge, I always hope I find... a cold beverage! Perhaps some fresh sweet tea or Crystal Light Kool-Aid! (especially the orange flavor!)

My favorite article of clothing is... pajama pants! I swear I can't wait to get home to put them on every day :P

Last week I was really pissed when... I found out our new cell phone company charged us a double bill without telling us... And that our warranty company refused to reimburse any of the out of pocket expenses on our A/C repair.

One thing nobody understands about me is... My sensitivity. My poor husband tries to understand it, but sometimes, my emotions are all over the place - particularly as it relates to grieving my dad and battling frustration over my mom.

One thing I don't understand is... how people could leave their small children or pets in a hot a$$ car!? Like, are you really that forgetful, totally oblivious or have no inkling of care/concern for anybody but your damn self!? #rantover

 
The world would be a better place if... gas was under $3.00? Eh, it would help, but no. Maybe some extra paid vacation days? That'd be nice too. Maybe if people just stayed in their lane and stopped judging what other people are doing. Yeah... that's my answer ;)

If I had a million dollars I'd... buy a nice house and a vacation condo on the beach.

 
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be... the fact that I let little things get to me and let them affect my whole day. I need to stop letting dumb sh$t steal my joy.

Something that can always make me happy is... puppies! (And ice cream!) :P

Something I'll never blog about is... the murder I committed last week! LOL! Ooops! Cat's outta the bag now! :P

If I could go anywhere I would go (because)... I would love to go Hawaii. It's so darn expensive though! Some day... maybe for our 25th wedding anniversary or something. Geeez, how old will I be then!? :P

If I were an animal, I would be a... a spoiled dog... one that gets treats and gets to take car rides and naps. Yeah, that's livin!

A job I've always wanted... When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a teacher. A part of me still thinks that would be a nice job - although I'm not sure I could handle the crap that today's teachers have to deal with.

My idea of a perfect day is... one that I can spend with my husband... watching movies under a blanket at home or having a lil' date night out. If there is ice cream involved, even better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment