First dance

First dance

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Girlfriends...

Friendship is a beautiful thing. Despite how much I enjoy spending time with my husband, sometimes, girl time is a must. I am hitting the road the last weekend of the month to hang out with these ladies in Nashville. I'm excited to have some girl time (even though on the night of this picture, we had just as much fun with my husband there too!) :)


Now that my beautiful friend to the right has moved away, we don't get to hang out or have impromptu dinner or drinks nearly as often as we used to. But - what happens in Nashville (and Vegas next Spring) stays in Nashville (or Vegas!).

Good girlfriends are hard to come by. I plan on keeping these ones - even if I have to drive down I-65 to hunt them down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment