First dance

First dance

Monday, July 4, 2016

Currently...

Loving: An extra day off from work - but why does it have to fly by so fast??

Feeling: A great deal of anxiety. It has been a tough couple of days. Life is just a bit overwhelming at the moment and I lost sight of how to cope momentarily. (My poor husband!)

Craving: Rocky Road... luckily, my husband knows his wife and picked some up the other day!

Needing: Sleep. I haven't had good sleep in days.

Thankful: For my husband... who loves me at my best... and at my worst...

Reading: Almost finished Whitney's book (from my Big Fat Fabulous Life). Looking for another good read - which is absolutely shocking for a non-reader

Wanting: Stressful things to dissipate... a job blessing for my husband... and world peace ;)

Missing: The simpler days - before mortgages, car repairs, bills and responsibilities!

Wearing: Pajamas - since sleep is hopefully in my near future

Thinking: About the stressful work week ahead. I will be cramming to learn a new big responsibility from a girl who is leaving on Fri. Lordy, how will my brain ever retain all of this??

I thought this might be a good way to catch up my very neglected blog. I just don't have the mental capacity or energy to blog most days. But I need to get back to it to keep my sanity. 

Hoping this week will not be as bad as I anticipate! Oh yeah, and Happy 4th of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment