First dance

First dance

Monday, June 2, 2014

Two years already...

Dear Rodney--

Happy 2nd Anniversary! We've spent the last few weeks saying, "Has it really been two years since our wedding!?" Sometimes it's hard to believe... it feels like our wedding was just yesterday, but then again, it feels like we've been together for a lifetime.  We've been through a mini break-up, living in separate states, job changes, being down to our last pennies --- and yet, we've emerged even stronger after each "battle".  Life is full of highs and lows, but I know that if we stick together, we can overcome whatever it throws our way. At the end of the day, as long as I have your back and you have mine, that's all that matters. I never knew I could feel so fortunate, even when things aren't going my way. But I do... I feel so blessed to be able to share my life with you -- the good, the bad and in between. 

Thank you for being you and for showing me what amazing, unconditional love is all about. I love you more than words can ever express. I hope you know how much you've changed me (in a good way) and how you make my world a better place every moment you are in it.

All my love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment