First dance

First dance

Monday, June 30, 2014

Still no air - but hopefully a lil closer to relief!

Even though our A/C didn't get fixed today, the guy at least knew how to take it apart and test the necessary components to diagnose an issue. Apparently it just needs to be drained and cleaned thoroughly. He did a partial clean today, but said he'd need to come back with reinforcements to pull the thing apart and do a more thorough clean. Unfortunately, what he did today didn't help our A/C, but at least he didn't charge us. It will probably be Thursday before he can get back out to us - but if we've been a month without air already, a few more days isn't going to kill us :/

I'm thankful my husband is keeping his "cool" (no pun intended) and keeping me semi-sane. I'm thankful for the cheap window unit we bought for our bedroom and the one my boss let me borrow for our living area. 72-75 degrees is much better than 90. Shooooo! 

I am just ready for life to be normal again. No A/C problems, no car problems, no job problems... just me and my boo smooth sailing and working on building our family... Yeah, can I get that asap - please and thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment