First dance

First dance

Friday, October 4, 2013

A lil peek at me!


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Geez, I look tired! Perhaps I should go back to bed instead of going to work! If only…
 



 2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now? $.83

3. What’s a word that rhymes with door? Floor

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? A doctor’s office

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? ‘My Boo’

6. What are you wearing right now? Black pants, pink shirt

7. What motivates you? My husband, personal goals, friends

8. What is your favorite type of wine? Normally I like white wines. Moscato or Riesling is preferred.





9. What's your favorite restaurant? Bravo for Italian, Longhorn for Steak, Chick-Fil-A for fast food


10. What are you passionate about? Love, enjoying life, building a future for my family, music



11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping

12. What are your hobbies? Singing, blogging, baking, taking pictures, traveling

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? ‘Love you too’

14. What's a phrase that you say a lot? Shut your face!

15. Who told you he/she loved you last (excluding spouse or children)? My friend, Beanblossom

16. Last thing you watched on TV? Blacklist, one of my new favorite shows

17. Favorite age you have been so far? 32 – I graduated college AND got married at that age



18. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday

19. The last song you listened to? ‘Blurred Lines’ on the way to work this morning



20. Where did you live in 1999? Crestwood, KY

21. Are you a jealous person? Not usually. I have my moments though. I call them ‘Keisha moments’ :P

22. What is your best quality? I’m loyal. I will do whatever I can to help someone I care about. Obviously this gets me in trouble sometimes when people take advantage… I’m surprised that hasn’t left me jaded

23. What is your husband’s best quality? He is thoughtful. He does things ‘just because’. And he pays such close attention to things --- he’ll buy something for me 3 months after I said I liked it… He continues to surprise me.

24. What US city would you like to visit that you haven’t already? San Diego, CA
 
 
  25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I honestly can’t remember. I wrote a love letter to my husband not long ago – but I typed it, I didn’t actually HAND-WRITE it.

26. Name three things that you have on you at all times? ID, debit card, cell phone

27. Do you have any regrets? I think about going back and changing some things, but I wouldn’t be the person I am today if my path had been any different
 


28. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes, my ovaries! :/ Feels like somebody is stabbing them

29. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of me and my husband dancing at our wedding

30. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Let’s see. I will be 43 then. Geeeez! Ugh! Well, I will be OLD. Other than that, I hope to have a decent paying/satisfying career, a couple of children and beautiful life with my wonderful husband
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment