First dance

First dance

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Me - From A-Z

A – Age: 37
B – Biggest Fear: Not being good enough
C – Current Time: 3:43pm
D – Drink You Had Last: Water
E – Easiest Person To Talk To: My husband most days… But if I need a girlfriend sounding board, I have plenty of awesome ladies who are easy to talk to as well
F – Favorite Song: That darn song from Fifty Shades Darker… “I don’t wanna live forever… Cuz I don’t wanna be living in pain… I don’t wanna feel forever… I just wanna keep calling your name… Til you come back home…” I just conveniently BLOCK out that Taylor Swift is singing…
G – Greatest Memory: My wedding day
H – Hometown: Louisville, KY
I – In Love With: My hubby
J – Jealous Of: People who have adoring, supportive parents. People who get to do what they love/are passionate about and get paid for it.
K – Kindest Person You Know: Janet. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say a mean-spirited thing about anyone…
L – Longest Relationship: This year marks 10 years
M – Middle Name: Is dead and gone. Just like the old me. (Get that T.I. & Justin Timberlake reference?)
N – Number of Siblings: 0
O – One Wish: Just one? For my husband to find a job to make him feel whole, accomplished and successful.
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: Dr. office
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: Do you have any kids?
R – Reason To Smile: It’s warm, the windows are open and I am at home (and not at the office today)
S – Song You Last Sang: Waterfalls
T – Time You Woke Up: Around 4am. I couldn’t sleep for anything last night…
U – Underwear Color: Black
V – Vacation Destination: A beach. Palm trees. Alcoholic beverage. Enough said.
W – Worst Habit: Not putting my clean laundry away. It was always bad – but it’s definitely worse than ever
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Too many to name
Y – Your Favorite Food: Pizza? Yeah, let’s go with that.
Z – Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment