First dance

First dance

Friday, August 7, 2015

The Last...

I was just catching up on my blog reads and came across a cute mini-quiz. I thought it'd be fun to keep the blogging train moving without having to get too deep. It's Friday, I'm tired and, well, I just don't feel like rehashing all the emotions of yesterday. That will have to be for another day.

So - here it goes!
The Last...

Thing I ate: A cherry candy stick from Cracker Barrel. I got them yesterday on a late lunch with my hubby!

Thing I watched: It was probably a murder mystery show on ID channel. Although I was pretty deliriously tired last night, so I can't really remember!

Account I followed on Twitter: Sorry, I don't "tweet"!

Blog I visited: Life Unscripted (Shout out to my homegirl, Beandip!)

Activity I did: Is texting an activity? If not, and aside from work, probably playing "Cookie Jam"

Song I listened to: One and Only by Adele

Time I swore: Like 10 minutes ago... Pretty much all !@#@!@# day.

Product I used: Hand sanitizer. It's pink grapefruit, so it smells pretty good!

Book I read: I keep saying I am going to try to get into reading, but it hasn't happened yet.

Thing that frustrated me: My coworker. She's told the same flippin' story 32 times today... And being that she is so @#$#@^%$ loud, I've heard it every single time --- through my wall and closed door. Le sigh!

Time my husband shocked me: Yesterday, I think. He keeps me on my toes. I just never know what he is going to say or do -- but he keeps life interesting for sure :)

Happy Friday! Excited to celebrate my gal pal's birthday and then some R&R this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love those murder show on the ID channel. They freak me out when I watch them before bed but I can't help myself! I get sucked in!

    ReplyDelete