First dance

First dance

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy 32 Boo!!


Happy 32nd Birthday to the most thoughtful, sexiest, strong, loving, amazingly wonderful husband in all the land!

Sometimes I still can't believe I get to call you "mine" forever and ever and ever --- but I am so thankful! 


Your smile lights up my world. Your funny faces make me laugh hysterically. Your brilliance is something few people have but many envy. And your love for me - it is unlike any love I have ever known. If only the world was filled with Boobears... It would be an awesome place for sure ;)

Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for making me a better person each and every day. And most of all, thank you for being you.

I love you your random rambles. I love your cheesy one-liners. I love your snarls and the way you growl when you're hungry. I love watching you sleep and even listening to your cute little bear snore. I love how caring you are and how you think of others all the time. You're a good friend, a wonderful son and a top-notch, super-fantastic, there-could-never-be-better husband!

I love you very much and want to wish you the happiest of happy birthdays! I pray this year is the most amazing one yet for you -- big blessings coming for my big loving hubby!

Love always,

Babyluv


No comments:

Post a Comment