First dance

First dance

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Firsts...

I saw this floating around on a couple other blogs and figured I should play along! :)


FIRST thing I do in the morning... hit snooze at least once. Then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth


 


FIRST thing I do when I get home from work... take clothes off, put sweats on!

My FIRST car... was a hunk of junk. My mom’s loser 3rd husband passed it down to me only for it to blow up a few months later. Fan-tastic! :/




My FIRST kiss... I think it may have been the 2nd grade boy in the neighborhood who my mom referred to as my boyfriend. I was in Kindergarden, so I hardly think that should count.

The FIRST thing I wanted to be when I grew up... a singer. It’s all I ever did. Call it an escape!
 
 
FIRST choice restaurant... totally depends on what I’m in the mood to eat. If it’s fast food, it’s Chick-Fil-A. If it’s Italian, Olive Garden usually wins because of $ (and their freakin’ awesome SOUP!) If it’s a steak I am after, Longhorn is the go-to. Man, I am hungry now!




 My FIRST home... The first place that ever felt like a “real” home is when I lived with my dad. I moved in with him for a year when I was 10-11.
 
FIRST job... was a grocery store cashier. I actually liked it. And I was good at it.
My FIRST accident traffic violation... was a ticket for running a yellow light! The red truck beside me did the same darn thing, but I got pulled over. Grrr!

 

FIRST "big girl" job... I guess my Payroll job at Yum was my first “big girl” job. It was definitely my first taste of corporate America. It was definitely a good learning experience.

FIRST major purchase... My Honda Civic. Which I sadly don’t have anymore. Why did I trade it for a Sebring!?
FIRST drink of choice... Sweet tea! Or if we’re going alcoholic, Liquid Cocaines! :D

 


FIRST song that comes to mind... that darn “Thrift Shop” song. Geez, that song is catchy! “I’m gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in my pocket…” LOL!


FIRST time I flew... I flew over an ocean! Am I NUTS!? I was on my way to Honduras to do mission work in 2000.

FIRST dessert of choice... typically involves chocolate, but not always. Key Lime Pie or that Lemon Cream cake from Olive Garden produces quite a bit of drool as well.

My FIRST husband... Errr, just kidding Pookie! You're my one and only! :) I love you!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment